I started this blog mainly because I got snowed in, and have been stuck in the house for 4 days now. This is helping me keep my sanity, and not go hang myself in a tree. Of course, hanging myself would not be necessary or even plausible, since all of the branches are frozen. I could just stand under a tree for an hour or two, until a big branch broke off on my head.
But enough of ways to kill myself. I will introduce myself instead. My name is Tina and this blog is about my life, and a lot of the things I like such as animals, fashion, makeup, movies, books, cooking, technology (cell phones and computers mostly), and wilderness survival. An odd mix to be sure, but I am an odd person.
To begin this day, I saw 2 feet of snow on the ground and decided to sleep in. Then I had to get up and shovel snow. After a few hours of that, it may finally be possible that I might escape my home tomorrow, provided my little Hyundai can make it out of the driveway, and not end up in another ditch. That happened at the beginning of this storm, last week.
Basically, this has been a boring day of snow shoveling so I will not say much more about it. Hopefully I will have more interesting things to blog about in future.
Thanks for reading!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment